NEW: LTW Protest kit for MultihullsThere are quite a few situations where the facts are difficult to find if you cannot picture the setting with the appropriate hull shape. With that in mind and the growing number of catamaran events I have - again in cooperation with the DMTRA- developed a Protest kit for Multihulls.
The first kits already have been ordered and sold, but I still have a few in stock and have ordered more to be produced.
This set has the same properties as the other P-kits, so again with a "cut-out" sail on both sides to change tack and a small but powerful magnet in the centre so you can use them on a magnetic whiteboard.
The Multihull set consists of:
- three numbered blue boats (1, 2 and 3);
- three numbered yellow boats (1, 2 and 3);
- three numbered green boats (1, 2 and 3);
- three numbered red boats (1, 2 and 3);
- one Race Committee vessel in red, for starting and/or finishing vessels;
- two rubber boats in silver, for umpires and/or wing;
- three marks, in red;
- an arrow indicators in red (wind, current, tide, or whatever);
- all in a sturdy box, with room for more. (the box is padded on the bottom - if you take that out, both the multihull - and the fleet race kit fit inside this one box)
The production costs are a little higher than for the Fleetrace kit, because of the additional material. The factory price depends on the square area. Price for a Multihull set is €95,- (including VAT.)
(Since shipping/posting is so varied, that price is exclusive of shipping costs)
But the box fits (even with a padded envelope) in the mailbox, so it shouldn't be that expensive.
Somewhere around € 10,- depending on the weight and distance. Shipping to other continents is more expensive - around € 24,-
Paypal seems to be the easiest and most economical way to pay. transaction cost are about 3.5%to 4%
Just send me an email with your contact information and shipping address, I will quote you a total price and we can work out the details. Please use ltw-regelservice at home dot nl, and I'll get back to you ASAP.