Tuesday 21 February 2012

Look To Windward Facebook Page


 

LTW now has its own facebook page.

I will publish all blog posts on the wall of that page, so if you prefer to follow the Racing Rules of Sailing in that way, please click on the like button in the second from the top right widget.

Or visit the page and click on the like button there:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Look-To-Windward/258951497514114

Then your personal facebook page will show the posts as well.


There always be a link back to the blog so you can comment, but I get notified as well if you comment on facebook. I'll try to keep up with both.

Also new is a (very) small LTW Store. In it I can display items you are looking for or that I think might interest you. The actual selling is done by Amazon - but like with the snipers, I get a small fee for pointing you to their products. Have a look, the store is accessible by clicking in the top right widget.

For the real savvy internet people: Have you found the follow on Twitter button? That way you'll never miss the next post and can be the first to comment.....

And if you want to spread the word, there's a floating Share, Retweet and Google+ box on the left side. You can finally show your friends how you learned to become such a rules expert!


The last couple of days I've been hard at work in adding al sorts of stuff to the blog. I'll now start weeding out a bit, so that the front page doesn't take so long to load any more. Please be patient - eventually I'll get there.

In the meantime, have you tried to use a sniper already?
If so, I would love to hear your comments. Or a suggestion for a product, perhaps?

Tomorrow I'll get back to the rules - with a seven boat problem at the leeward mark....

2 comments:

  1. I took a look at your store. Nice that even if you pick "similar items" on the right, you remain within the store (I saw "Positioning" by Stuart H. Walker, which sounds like something I could use). I usually buy from amazon.co.uk or amazon.de (in Europe)... is it possible to make your store reach across international amazon sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know.
    The shipping from Amazon.com is $3,99 for a book.
    I'll have to look into this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...