Sunday 18 October 2009

Flog the Blog Day (23)

A short one this time. I've just returned from an event in Rotterdam and already busy packing for the next one. Tomorrow-morning I'm flying across the Atlantic to the US of A to umpire the Osprey-cup in St.Petersburg Florida.

You know what to do on FTB-Day, don't you?
(If not, well .... I suggest you read the previous 22 (EG))

I'll report back once I'm settled and found a reliable internet connection.
For those of you who want some pictures. I've uploaded a bunch on my Flickr account from the iSharesCup events I've done this year: iShares Cup 2009

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jos;
    The photos of iSares Cup delighted me. Venezia is one of my favourite cities.
    Have a nice and safe trip to St. Petersburg, Florida. And please take care of your health because you move from your cold? country to the perpetual summer city.
    sen yamaoka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...