Thursday 2 April 2009

Small change can often be found under seat cushions

Racing Rules of Sailing - Search for Images:

http://www.iceboat.org/elements/NEIYA_rules_no_club.jpg

Basic Separation Rules
http://www.royalmotor.com.au/sailing/news.html

http://www.leevalleymyc.org.uk/introtoyachting.html

Where are your Images? From FTBD (16) :

Since the new sailing season is about to get started here in the northern part of the Low lands, I will be going to events more and more. That means I’ll be less likely to have access to the blog or have time to write on it, during weekends. To compensate, I would very much appreciate your help!

Please send me (a) picture(s) of the event you are attending as a sailor or as an official (RC-member, RO, Judge, Umpire or whatever). The only thing I ask, is that in some way it has to involve the rules.

A mark-rounding to illustrate the use (or misuse) of mark-room. A boat with a red flag. The lady or guy from the protest desk receiving the form. The cover of your rulebook in the frame. Anything, but with a “rule-reference”. You can even just write a funny byline with the picture about the rules…..

Upon returning from my own event, I’ll sort those out and publish them on the blog with your story or one-liner attached. I will also try to use my own camera to that effect. If you don’t have a camera, ask a fellow sailor or official to snap one with his or hers. I’ll even accept a (very) short comic strip.


Small change can often be found under seat cushions





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...