Friday 23 January 2009

SPEED & SMARTS (4) #104 New Rules 2009-2012

My copy of Speed & Smarts dropped in the mailbox this week. Most of my readers from the USA who subscribe, will have had their copy weeks ago. But for those that don't, I highly recommend David Dellenbaugh's publication. Very nice graphics, pertinent and concise without missing the anything. I enjoy reading S&S every time, but the ones with the new rules are my favorites.You can subscribe on the Speed&Smarts website for a paper - or an Email subscription.

Also on the site: Two new rules tests.
You fill in true or false for twice 20 questions (Test 1 and Test 2) and if you provide an email address, the correct answers are send to you with an explanation within a minute.
Be warned, careful reading is a must! I had several wrong answers because of too quick reading.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...