Sunday 13 April 2008

MOB revisited

I've been told my description in yesterday's post about Umpire Call 8 wasn't all that clear and I should draw a diagram. I apologies for that, it was late Friday-evening when I wrote it, after a full day on the water and late dinner after.
I've returned home safely from Spain and am catching up with mails and posts.

Here's the diagram from Umpire Call (8):
Blue engages while Yellow has a man over board at her leeward side.
There are 10 foot waves moving boats up and down.

So my original question still stands: what is your decision?

I had hoped to be able to work on Amorita vs Sumurun last week, but the papers have been to Spain and back unopened. I'll try to get it ready for next Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...